When logged in you can access your profile at the right top of the site. There you can edit personal information and adapt the user interface to your preferences.
When clicking on Change password you have to enter your current password and a new one (twice).
- Full name - optional, provide your full name to make it easier for other users to identify you.
- Email - providing an email address is important in case you have to reset your password.
- Show email - uncheck to hide your email for other users (except admins and managers).
- Newsletter - check to receive newsletters including an unsubscribe link.
- Language - select your language for the user interface.
- Table rows - amount of rows that are shown on one table page.
- Show aliases in tables - show aliases of actors and places in tables and make them searchable.
- Layout - in advanced you see more information about entities, e.g. the CIDOC class, creation/modification date and author and a link to the API.
- Default map zoom - define the lowest zoom level to include all features on a Map view.
- Max map zoom - adjust how far you can zoom into a Map.
With modules you can decide which features you want the user interface to include.
- GeoNames - to use the GeoNames feature at Place insert or update.
- Map Overlay - to see overlays on the Map or insert new ones (editor or above).
- Notes - an additional tool for your workflow, e.g. to add a personal reminder to an entity.
If notes are activated you can add notes with + Note when viewing an entity. Notes will be displayed at the entity view and also all notes will be displayed at the Overview.
Be aware that:
- Your notes are only visible to you (for public notes use the description field)
- There is only one note per entity possible
- Notes will get deleted if the entity is deleted by you or anybody else