Written sources like for example medieval charters are mapped in OpenAtlas as a combination of
On the index page already entered entities are listed in a Table.
- Click on the + button to enter a new one.
- Click on the name of an entry in the list to access the detail view.
- To edit or delete an entry click on the Edit button in the detail view.
- Content - a source content usually contains a summary or the whole text of the source
Can be linked via tabs to
- Event, Actor and Place it references
- Reference - where it is documented in, e.g. in various editions of charters or secondary sources
- Translation - respectively to the text in the original language (e.g. Latin), can be a comment too