A file overview can be seen navigating to menu item Admin -> tab Files -> List button.
On the index page already entered entities are listed in a Table.
- Click on the + button to enter a new one.
- Click on the name of an entry in the list to access the detail view.
- To edit or delete an entry click on the Edit button in the detail view.
If entities are linked to displayable files the first one is shown in the info tab but can be changed to another one in the files tab of the entity.
Files can be uploaded by editors if they doesn’t exceed the upload size limit and have an allowed extension. Both criteria are displayed at the upload form.
- Maximum file size in MB
- Profile image width in pixel - this only influences the layout of info tabs
- Allowed file extensions - enter file extensions witout a dot and separated with a space e.g.
gif jpg jpeg
Images that can be displayed in the browser are defined through their extensions and can be changed in the configuration file (e.g. instance/production.py) default is:
DISPLAY_FILE_EXTENSIONS = ['.bmp', '.gif', '.ico', '.jpeg', '.jpg', '.png', '.svg']
You can chose a custom logo. The file has to be uploaded before and has to have a display file extension. The displayed logo has a max-height of 120 px. If you selected a larger one the browser will try to scale it.